Pursuant to Decision No.17/2019/QD-UBND dated 4 July 2019 of the City People's Committee promulgating the Regulation on policies to attract and develop a group of experts, scientists and talents in such industries that Ho Chi Minh City is in demand for in the period of 2019 - 2022;
The 2020 expert and scientist recruitment plan of Ho Chi Minh City People's Committee is as follows:
I. SUBJECTS AND STANDARDS OF PARTICIPATION
Individuals fully satisfying the following general and specific standards :
1. General standards
a) Having good resumes. In case of foreigners, not subject to either cases of entry prohibition or entry suspension under Vietnamese law.
b) Being in good health and having full capacity for civil acts.
c) Not being subject to criminal prosecution; serving or having completed serving the Court’s sentences or criminal decisions but the convictions have not been removed; being subject to administrative handling measures through medical treatment establishments or educational establishments.
d) As of the date of registration, the candidates must ensure their availability for the mission.
dd) In case the candidates are parties to any labor contracts with other organizations or individuals under any other programs or projects, their participation is valid with the condition that the terms of such contracts do not conflict with the recruitment requirements in accordance with this Regulation.
2. Specific standards
The candidates must meet all specific requirements of the recruitment.
NOTE: Those being cadres or civil servants as defined in the Law on cadres and civil servants are not subjects of this recruitment plan.
II. RECRUITMENT QUOTA AND REQUIREMENTS
14 experts will be recruited for the following entities: the Department of Planning and Investment (1 position), the Management Board of Agricultural High-Tech Park (3 positions), Board of Management of Saigon Hi-Tech Park (5 positions), and the Institute for Computational Science and Technology under the Department of Science and Technology (5 positions).
2. Specific requirements
List of recruitment positions is attached and further specific requirements are reached at:
- Information portal of Ho Chi Minh City (City website): http://www.hochiminhcity.gov.vn/
- Information portal of the Department of Science and Technology (website of the Department of Science and Technology): https://www.dost.hochiminhcity.gov.vn/
- Information portals of the recruiting entities: the Department of Planning and Investment http: // www.dpi.hochiminhcity.gov.vn/, the Management Board of Agricultural High-Tech Park http://ahtp.hochiminhcity.gov.vn/, Board of Management of Saigon Hi-Tech Park http://www.shtp.hochiminhcity.gov.vn , the Institute for Computational Science and Technology https://icst.org.vn/.
1. Document preparation
a) Each candidate should prepare a Capacity Record as required and register for only 01 position that he/she meets the criteria and conditions (registrations for 02 or more than 02 positions shall be rejected).
b) The content, form and quantity of documents in the Capacity Record are determined by the candidate. However, the following basic information is a must:
- Registration letter in which specifying personal information, contact method (mailing address, phone number, email, etc.,) and desired position;
- Illustrations to the self-introduction in the Registration Letter and Scientific Curriculum Vitae (if any) to prove that the capability, working experience, and achievements are in accordance with the recruitment position. For example: copies of qualifications, professional certificates, academic ranks, academic degrees; registrations of discovery and invention; scientific articles; research work; certifications, rewards, etc.
NOTE: The Capacity Record should be prepared in Vietnamese or English. If it is made in another language, a Vietnamese or English translation must be enclosed.
2. Method of dispatching Capacity Records (choose 01 out of 02)
a) Submit the hard copies directly or by post (with postmark) to the following address:
Department of Science and Technology , No. 244 Dien Bien Phu Street, Ward 7, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City.
b) Send the soft copies to the email address: email@example.com.
3. Acceptance of recruitment registration
From 8 December 2020 to 5:00 p.m., 6 January 2021.
IV. RECRUITMENT PROCESS
The Scientific Advisory Council for implementation of the City's policy to attract experts, scientists and talents shall receive, evaluate and assess the candidates’ capability (after reviewing the capacity records and directly communicating, listening to the project presentations and task implementation plans).
Specific timing of the preparation and presentation shall be promptly informed to the candidates via the provided addresses.
For other related matters, kindly follow up on such information portals mentioned in Clause 2, Section II of this Notice.
V. PREFERENTIALTREATMENT POLICIES
Those who are selected by the City People's Committee are entitled to the preferential treatment policies in accordance with Articles 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17 of the Regulations issued in conjunction with Decision No. 17/2019/QD-UBND (for details, see below the List of Recruitment Positions).
VI. CONTACT INFORMATION
In case of enquiries, or for more information, kindly contact:
Ho Chi Minh City Department of Science and Technology, 244 Dien Bien Phu Street, Ward 7, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City.
Phone: (028) 3.9327831 - Fax: (028) 3.9325584